Treetops Nurseries are one of the top 5 nursery groups in the UK and we have a passion to deliver Outstanding quality childcare. We have a central office based in Derby and we are now looking for a Marketing Coordinator to join our small but busy Marketing team on a fixed term contract for 6 Months.
Treetops Nurseries have an exciting opportunity for a dynamic Marketing Coordinator to join our team based in Derby on a 6 month fixed term contract with the possibility of it leading to a permanent position.
- Execute the marketing initiative to improve digital and social performance and raise awareness of the brand across the UK
- Use your digital marketing experience in order to make recommendations for seasonal plans for SEP, PPC, affiliates and retargeting
- Play an active role in the planning and roll out of successful CRM Campaigns
- Co-ordination of day to day marketing projects and activities
- Organising the production of branded products and merchandise
- Producing additional marketing communications such as flyers and brochures
- Monitoring and tracking marketing campaigns and online activities
- Track competitor activity by keeping abreast of market changes and the marketing mix used by competitors
- Assisting with the production of artwork, sourcing images, print buying and checking copy
- Produce clear and concise written correspondence in for form of letters and emails
- Prepare marketing reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing sales data
- Keep promotional materials ready by coordinating requirements with graphics company; inventorying stock; placing orders; verifying receipt.
We offer a fantastic package for a Marketing Coordinator
- Competitive salary
- Central office bonus scheme
- 30% childcare discount
Skills and knowledge required for the role:
- Marketing Graduate with previous experience in a similar marketing role.
- Working towards CIM or other recognised qualification
- Commercial awareness
- Confident and outgoing personality
- Excellent attention to detail
- Process driven
- Well organised and self motivated
- Excellent command of written English with copy accuracy
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and to tight deadlines
For more information call Jenna our Recruitment Manager on 01332 223552.